- Album recorded by Chris Tuck at Digital Forest Studio
- Assisted by Andrew Rawbone-Viljoen
- Produced by Yoav Sadan & Chris Tuck
- Mixed by Chris Tuck at Digital Forest Studio
- Mastered at Metropolis, London.
‘Blood Vine’ was nominated for best alternative album at the 2013 SAMA awards.
We recorded and mixed Yoav’s new album ‘Blood Vine’ over a period of nine months in 2012. This album is the longest, most intense album we have done to date. ‘Blood Vine’ was the first full length album to be mixed on our SSL AWS 948.